officecommoffice.com has created this website to provide online shoppers with a convenient forum to view and purchase furniture.
2. The Types of Information You May Provide. Information that you may provide or that we may collect from you while visiting our Site or while participating in our Services falls into two broad categories: (i) personally identifiable information, and (ii) anonymous information. We use the term “Personally Identifiable Information” to mean any information that could reasonably be used to identify you, including your name, address, e-mail address, birth date, financial information, photograph, telephone number or any combination of information that could be used to identify you. “Anonymous Information” is information that does not identify you, and may include statistical information concerning, for example, your use of our Services, the features of the Website or pages on our Site that you visit most frequently.
5. Anonymous Information. We use Anonymous Information to analyze the effectiveness of our Site, to improve our Website and our Services and for other, similar purposes. In addition, from time to time, we may undertake or commission statistical and other summary analyses of the general behavior and characteristics of Website users, and the use of our Website and Services, and may share Anonymous Information with third parties, including Advertisers (if any). Rest assured that Anonymous Information provided to third parties will not allow anyone to identify you. We may collect Anonymous Information through features of the software that supports our Website and our Services, through cookies and through other means described below.
7. We Do Not Disclose Site-Directed, Personally Identifiable Information to Unaffiliated Third Parties; Limited Exceptions. We will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to unaffiliated third parties without your express consent, except in the following limited circumstances:
8. Retention of Personally Identifiable Information. Our policy with regard to retention of Personally Identifiable Information depends on whether you are a Site Visitor or a Registered User. If you are a Site Visitor, we will only retain Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided for as long as necessary to address the purpose for which you submitted the information. If you are a Registered User, we will retain your Personally Identifiable Information for as long as you continue to be a Registered User, unless you request that we delete the information in accordance with Section.
10. Changing or Removing Information; Opting Out.